Tuesday, June 29, 2010

All the best! YI Choir!

Dear YI Choir,

I just want all of you to know that you are the best choir I have known and I have really enjoyed myself being your teacher in charge during my short stay in YI. If you have been wondering where I was, I have headed off to University of Nebraska, Omaha to further my education. will never forget the difficult times I had chasing after your attendance :P, watching you anxiously on stage of SYF and Disneyland HK and not to mention, being caught under the scorching sun and rain from NDP. Also, the sweet times we had when the results of SYF were announced and how astounding your voices were during your performances. These memories will keep me warm in the freezing winter of Nebraska, -30deg and I thank you for all of that.

Lastly, I wish you all the best for your O levels and SYF 2011! Work hard and study smart!

Love,
Ms Lee Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment